Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak

I'm so thrilled that Australian cosmetics have come far enough that, this week, I can have a whole week devoted to extraordinary Aussie lacquers.

The first half of this week will be about BYS' Glam Glitter. These are beautiful little lacquers that can transform and 'bling' any lacquer into something spectacular.

The second half of the week will be about Glitter Gal's holographic lacquers. I don't normally like holographic lacquers, however these have completely changed my mind about them. Glitter Gal's lacquers are extraordinarily good quality and good value. And they deliver internationally, yay!!!

I also have the much awaited butter LONDON Christmas Collection in my hands. I will post a haulage photo later today. Do you want to know something really sad, though? I went to bed last night with them sitting on my bedside table, so that, when I woke this morning, they would be one of the first things I saw.

Finally, I will be launching my November giveaway this Saturday so please stay tuned. It's going to be a busy week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails