Friday, November 13, 2009

Glitter Gal - Fuchsia

Fuchsia is the final holo I'm trialling from Glitter Gal, a super Aussie lacquer company.

Like the others I have tried, this is truly an exceptional colour. It glides on smoothly, only takes two coats to become opaque and is shiny, shiny, shiny!

How beautiful is this?! Out of all the colours I've tried, I believe this is the colour that suits me the best. It's gloriously girly, sparkly and just makes me think of summer nights and cute boys..... ;-)

My only quibble with this was the wear. For whatever reason, this didn't last as long as the others for me. However, this problem was easily resolved with a top coat.

Just a reminder, ladies, that Glitter Gal do ship overseas, which is oh so rare for an Aussie lacquer. So, if you've liked the colours I've shown this week, you will be able to get your hands on them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails