Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Chi-Chi and Glimmer Shimmer

So the second part of my haul involved more lacquers, and a sweet little surprise.

Chi Chi is another Australian cosmetics company. They have recently released some mini gift sets, one of which Nixxy has already bought. Since Nixxy bought the glitters, I thought I would be different - or is that contrary - and get the neon kit.

These are just so cute and diddy. I especially like the look of the purple and blue in this kit.

I also bought four Glimmer Shimmer lacquers. I have no idea where these are from or who makes them. But I love a collection of pinks and these are about as pink as they get. These also come with a glitter bottle (which you can see perched on top of the bottles). Now I don't know how I'm supposed to use these glitters, but if I have to shake them over my nails like I do with salt on my dinner, that's gonna get messy.

My final haulage from yesterday was completely non-nail related, but I just had to share them with you. No, these aren't delicious little lollies. They're lip glosses from Miki. Aren't they just the cutest?

So that's the haulage for this week. My mother in law arrives tomorrow night from England which means the butter LONDON Christmas Collection and three Ciate Paint Pots will be in my hot little hands in less than 24 hours.

I also bought the China Glaze Holiday Collection and three lacquers from the new chrome collection, so look forward to swatches of those too in the next few weeks. I'm swimming in lacquers, my spare bedroom (which is where I keep my stash) smells like a chop shop.... and I'm wholly unrepentant about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails