Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak

This week is definitely Rule Britannia (with a little Essie Matte About You) thrown in for good measure.

I'm thrilled to be able to show you all butter LONDON's Christmas 2009 Collection. Once again, butter LONDON outdo themselves with a collection that: a) is extraordinarily pigmented; and b) works beautifully together.

So, yes, ladies, I have dragged out my long suffering Konad kit and have done some stamping this week.

In the second half of this week, I'm trialling Asos Paint Pots' Autumn/Winter Collection. This is the first time I've used these and, I have to say, I'm seriously impressed. The colours are amazing. These lacquers also work really well with my new Essie Matte About You topcoat.

Have a great week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails