Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mecca Cosmetica - Dionyza - Part I

Be still my beating heart.

Allow me to present..... Dionyza.

As with yellows, I find blues pretty hard to deal with. However - and I'm sorry to break your hearts on this, because I know some of you are lemming these something fierce but can't get hold of them - this is the perfect blue.

Application is a breeze. You could get away with one coat, but stick with two coats and you will be in opaque heaven.

This dries without streaks. Without bald spots. Evenly. Shiny. It really is absolutely faultless.

And the blue? It's a beautiful, bright, almost neon blue. It's like having a beautiful, clear sky on your nails.

I have no idea what Mecca are doing with their formulas, but the new collection is seriously up there with Chanel and Co. It's improved out of sight and the result is lacquers that, for me, anyway, are now worth their hefty price tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails