Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glitter Gal - Dark Purple

I think I'm onto another winner with Glitter Gal's Dark Purple.

Like Blue, which I reviewed yesterday, this is an amazing lacquer. It smooths on easily, leaving a shiny finish (which I find quite outstanding given how much glitter is packaged into this baby).

It's Seche Vite dry within five minutes and seems to last forever on the nail. I wore this manicure for a good three days (without top coat) before I saw the most minor wear on my index finger.

What I like most about this is that it's safe for work. Whereas I probably wouldn't wear blue in a conservative office environment, this is subtle enough to be wearable in the office.

In other news, I've been shopping. Again. I'm going to take some haul photos now for you and will put them up on the site later today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails