Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak + A Photo

Here in Melbourne, it's all about Spring Racing at the moment.

Spring Racing is the horse racing carnival that extends from mid October through to mid November. It's a chance for everyone to 'frock up' (translation: dress up to the nines), drink alot and maybe watch a few horse races (although that last bit is usually a minor distraction).

So my colour choices this week have been totally inspired by horse racing. Partly by some of the beautiful fashions, but also the jockeys' silks which, for me, are worth watching all on their own.

In other news, my mother-in-law arrives on Thursday, which means that I will very soon have my hands on the new butter LONDON Christmas Collection as well as three Ciate Paint Pots. I cannot wait. If the colours are half as gorgeous as they look on the website, I will be thrilled.

Finally, thanks to all of you who gave me Halloween advice about my four year old. I told him the 'rules' before we went out (no unwrapped lollies and he had to wait until we got home to eat them). And we had a great time. Thankfully, people had hung either lanterns or other Halloween paraphernalia on their front porches to show they were 'Halloween Friendly'. He now has enough chocolate and lollies to last him until next year!

Best of all, there was a MASSIVE storm here last night after we got home. Lightning, thunder, rain..... the works. A perfect Halloween.

In other site news, if you look to your left, you will see a photo of yours truly. I figured it was about time you guys could put a face to the name. :-)

Have a great week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails